Terms of processing of personal data
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of RODI LTD – HOTEL DANUBE with its headquarters in Silistra, Svoboda str, nr. 1.. In this context, our responsibility is also how we take care of the personal data you have provided to us. This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data, in the context of using the website https://hoteldanube.bg.
What personal data do we process?
- If you are a client of the site https://hoteldanube.bg RODI LTD will process your personal data, such as first and last name, telephone, e-mail address, billing address, IP address, data based on how you use the website, for example your behavior / preferences / habits within https://hoteldanube.bg, as well as any other categories of data that you provide directly in the context of user account creation, in the context of placing a reservation through the site or in any other manner resulting from the use of the site.
- If you are a visitor of the Website https://hoteldanube.bg, RODI LTD will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the Website, such as the data you provide in the contact / questions / complaints / chat section, in case you contact us in this way.
RODI SRL, in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (named as Regulation and applicable from May 25, 2018), legally processes your personal data, in accordance with art. 6 of the Regulation:
- If you are a customer of https://hoteldanube.bg:
– for carrying out the contractual relationship between you and RODI LTD – HOTEL DANUBE, respectively for taking, validating, confirming, retaining and billing the service reserved on the Site, your information on the reservation status, organization of the ordered apartments / services, etc. In this case “the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party or to make requests at the request of the data subject before the conclusion of a contract”;
– for the fulfillment of the legal obligations incumbent on RODI LTD – HOTEL DANUBE in the context of the services provided through the Site, including the obligations in fiscal matters, as well as in archiving matters. In this case, “the processing is necessary in order to fulfill a legal obligation of the operator”;
– for marketing activities, respectively for transmission, by means of remote communication (e-mail, sms), only if “the data subject has given his consent for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes”. You can express your consent for the processing of the data for this purpose by checking the appropriate box from the moment of entering your e-mail address in the section “Subscribe for newsletter”. To unsubscribe from receiving such business communications, you can use the option at the end of each email containing business communications.
– for the purpose of carrying out various analyzes, reporting for the functioning of the Site, carrying out analyzes on the consumption preferences, mainly, in order to improve the experience offered on the Site, in accordance with the Cookies Policy.
- If you are a visitor to the Site https://hoteldanube.bg
– for marketing activities, respectively for transmission, by means of remote communication (e-mail, sms), only if ”the data subject has given his consent for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes. You can express your consent for the processing of data for this purpose by checking the appropriate box from the moment of entering your email address in the section “Subscribe to the newsletter”. To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications you can use the option at the end of each email containing commercial communications.
How and to whom we disclose your personal data
In order to fulfill the processing purposes, RODI LTD – HOTEL DANUBE may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support ROI SRL in the activity through the Website (online payment processor, companies dealing with the implementation of software systems for the hotel interface, accounting company, courier companies), credit tracking agencies (unless we have a different understanding), who have the right to exchange information about you with other organizations and who can keep track of people with debts, to the associated companies / partners who can use the information for the same purposes as us or to the central / local public authorities, in the following example cases listed:
- for the administration of the Site;
- in cases where this communication would be necessary for the awarding of prizes or other facilities to the data subjects, obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by RODI LTD – HOTEL DANUBE through the Site;
- for maintaining, personalizing and improving the Website and the services performed through it;
- for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
Data transfer abroad
Your data could be transferred outside the country, within the EEA.
Period of retention of personal data
In the case of processing personal data based on consent, your data will be kept until the date when you request the withdrawal of consent.
In the case of all the other data processing grounds, we mention that in order to determine the period for which personal data will be processed and stored, we consider the contractual duration until the fulfillment of the respective contractual obligations of the purpose and the filing deadlines provided by the legal provisions in the matter.
In order to ensure correct information, we inform you that the Regulation grants the following rights to the persons to whom the personal data are processed:
- the right of access;
- the right to rectify data;
- the right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”);
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to opposition;
- rights regarding the individual automated decision-making process, including the creation of profiles;
- the right to withdraw consent in the case of processing for information or promotion purposes;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for the processing of personal data;
- the right to judicial review;
- the right to be notified by the operator;
Starting May 25, 2018, if you have any requests regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact RODI LTD – HOTEL DANUBE directly at the email address email@example.com
Last updated: May 2018
We may update this information periodically and will notify you of any changes by posting the new version on our website. Please see this information periodically for any changes.